Upon meeting Norman & Lizelle on our coffee date, I knew they were going to be an awesome couple to photograph. Easy going, down to earth, nice people.
Their wedding had a soft green theme. From the olive branches on the tables to the bridesmaids dresses.
Lizelle’s dress was a beautiful soft blush with low back. She made a stunning bride to photograph!
You keep me safe, I’ll keep you wild
Lizelle’s mother made her beautiful bouquet with flowers from the area.
Dwarsberg is situated just outside Rawsonville, nestled between two mountains with the Holsloot river running through it. The river with the majestic mountains surrounding the venue is a breath taking sight.
- Dress designer: Mercia Du Toit
- Stationery: Elizabeth Nel & Bride
- Hair & Makeup: Chrizanne van Breda & Kim Forfar
- Décor & Flowers: Hanlie Kellerman & Sonja van Breda
- Bridesmaids dresses: Mercia Du Toit
- Videographer: Boland Weddings - Markus Gericke
- DJ: DJ Dean - Edwin Deyzel
- Cake: Anchen Stofberg
- Groom's suit: Carducci
- Assistant: Jodi Lamprecht