Hi there! And welcome to my website
Before my passion for photography took hold of me, I worked in the fruit industry where I met my fantastic husband. I started pursuing photography in 2012 and haven’t looked back since. So few of us are fortunate enough to love what we do.
Photography is a form of art and like with any artist, every photographer has their own unique style. I love fresh, contemporary, bright colours, and clean lines and try to capture that in my photos.
As no two couples are the same, no two weddings are either. Every wedding I photograph is as unique as the people involved. Capturing candid moments, laughter, tears, gorgeous dresses and striking scenes is an energy boost all by itself.
PHOTO CREDIT: NIKKI MEYER
Fun facts about me
- I recently became a mother of a gorgeous little boy.
- I’m a bit of a neatness freak.
- I’m a total movie buff!! Ask me any movie related question, and I’ll have the answer.
- We adopted a rescue dog in 2015 who just loves her new pack. She’s an absolute mix who doesn’t fit into any dog category.
- Love to diy. Our house was a total fixer-upper, which we took on without any experience. After a few years, splinters, a few cases of wine and a one or two dodgy paint jobs our house has become our home.
Why I love what I do
- Photography keeps me on my creative toes
- Every photo you take is a piece of art. So much choice goes into the settings of each photo. And every photographer sees something different.
- Being able to capture a moment that you can’t put into words
- Making someone happy by capturing people or special moments in their lives
Now that you know a little more about me, let’s get acquainted so I can hear all about your special day and I can start sharing your excitement.